Bricked i4 air

Yesterday I bricked my watch i4 air :joy::joy: . Now boot screen is also not showing up my watch got completely useless. My $105 :sob::sob:.

Just flash it again with the right FW.

Mar 20, 2018 7:37:20 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Yesterday I bricked my watch i4 air ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ . Now boot screen is also not showing up my watch got completely useless. My $105 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

how this happen? do what ricktop wrote you that should fix the watch.
Mar 20, 2018 11:01:29 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Just flash it again with the right FW.

I have no PC to do that

Mar 20, 2018 16:57:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 20, 2018 7:37:20 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Yesterday I bricked my watch i4 air :joy::joy: . Now boot screen is also not showing up my watch got completely useless. My $105 :sob::sob:.

how this happen? do what ricktop wrote you that should fix the watch.

I have no PC to do that.

So how did you brick it ? What makes you think itโ€™s bricked ?

Mar 21, 2018 7:50:58 GMT 1 ricktop said:
So how did you brick it ? What makes you think it's bricked ?

It's not starting even after charging 1 hour
Mar 21, 2018 14:44:50 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

the only way to know for sure that the watch is dead that if it does'nt connect to a pc, you do'nt have any pc to connect to? try connect it to your phone with cable not BT.

Youโ€™re still not respondingโ€ฆ If youโ€™ve done nothing, then you can try to disconnect the battery and reconnect it.

Does the battery indicator show up on the screen when you attach the cable to show the power remaining, even if it is near zero. I've had a 1% reading before. If it doesn't you don't have a good connection or a bad cable. Try another cable if you have one. Also after charging, before removing it from the cable press the power button to see the amount of charge. You can also try a reset once you have charged the battery for about 3 hours. You reset by holding the power button in for at least 15 seconds.
Mar 21, 2018 22:53:07 GMT 1 capt jon said:

Does the battery indicator show up on the screen when you attach the cable to show the power remaining, even if it is near zero. I've had a 1% reading before. If it doesn't you don't have a good connection or a bad cable. Try another cable if you have one. Also after charging, before removing it from the cable press the power button to see the amount of charge. You can also try a reset once you have charged the battery for about 3 hours. You reset by holding the power button in for at least 15 seconds.

No the battery is not showing up but I tested it on my friends watch and it's working.
Mar 22, 2018 14:15:27 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Mar 21, 2018 22:53:07 GMT 1 capt jon said:

No the battery is not showing up but I tested it on my friends watch and it's working.

If nothing shows up it could be the battery is dead as a door-nail or defective. If after charging for an hour or more it still does not show any percent of charge I would open the watch and make sure the battery is connected, unless it is under warranty. If you break the seal you most likely void the warranty and will be stuck with the watch. If necessary, if you have a volt meter you could even measure the voltage at the battery, with it disconnected,  to see if the battery is charged or if the watch itself is the problem. I would do some troubleshooting to try and find the source of the problem.

The fact that he never says how the watch got bricked is a worry

Aug 5, 2018 8:38:45 GMT 1 RASC Moderators said:
The fact that he never says how the watch got bricked is a worry

I flashed it with a firmware from your community that was right firmware i am sure because that firmware worked correctly before. But one day I used your TWRP Recovery to reset my device. But after resetting my device watch is not able to start it only shows android logo. Then i took my watch to my friend house to flash agin with that firmware to fix it but i forget to install the driver in his PC then after the flashing process is completed my watch got completely dead now it does not even shows logo. Please help