Bomberg BB-01 face request

Have a nice day dear site members.

Can anyone create the watchface please?
All credits: https://www.bombergwatches.com/product/bb-01-gent/?v=546a9a80eb98

2 Likes

@Nurlan_Ismayilbeyli This one looks fun. If no one else does this one, I’ll take a crack at it. Do you mind if I put a power meter under the logo?

@Nurlan_Ismayilbeyli
What do you think of this?:

It does require Universal Launcher, but I wanted to use quartz movement. I can change it to smooth if you don’t like that or don’t have UL.

3 Likes

NO WAY!!! That looks like a picture of the REAL WATCH! Flippin’ AWESOME!

@Louis_Peek Thanks! I have a few small tweaks that I want to do(add a charging layer, adjust the colour on the hour band and add a glass layer) before I post it, but I really like how it came out. I decided to go with round top screws instead of flat because I added the emboss layer with a shadow and it looked really cool. I am trying to add charging layers to my faces so I know the charger is connected. It also looked really cool when I embossed the second hand, but it looked too different from the original.

1 Like

Wow, that’s great! You start to become a real watchface-master.

@G1NT0N1C Thanks, man! That means a lot. I am really excited about how close I got. I couldn’t get it :100:% perfect, but dang close. Also gotta give props to @Marco_Ferreira for designing the software. Couldn’t have made this face without his proggie. Can’t wait for the next version

it looks so good :+1:

When I emboss hands, I use 0.39 height and then tailor the softness until there is minimal aliasing effect. I create an “animated layer by changing light angle” using 120 images. If it’s the minute hand, I use “2 images per second”; hour hand “10 images per hour” for the GIF frame rate.

@Louis_Peek it’s not a matter of not knowing how, it’s just not how the watch looked originally. I wanted to keep it as identical as possible. Also, I have an RCA Cambio 2-in-1. It gets the job done, but with only 2gb of RAM, it’s very finicky and likes to lag A LOT. It is really hard to fine tune without typing in values instead of using the mouse. I will have to try that, though. I haven’t worked with that function, yet. Thank you for the advice. I will definitely have to try that out.

1 Like