bluetooth problem with watch droid and 20171111

Feb 5, 2018 14:07:27 GMT 1 rob27 said:
Or could it be an Oreo problem?

I’m moving to an oreo smartphone, now no connection is succesfully made.

I fix the problem by doing this :

1. Unpair your device
  2. Go to bluetooth settings on your watch to activate discoverable to all devices.
  3. Go to your phone bluetooth settings.
  4. In my phone, there are 2 icon that visible with my watch name, one with headset icon, abd the other has bluetooth icon. Choose the one with headset icon, and pair with it
    Done…
    Hope this help

for me same, i used developer advice to turn on wifi and bt … these both steps stabilized phone and watch in 100%
no need to be connected via wifi to any network, just radio need to be in turn-on

Jul 28, 2018 19:17:33 GMT 1 michall said:
for me same, i used developer advice to turn on wifi and bt ... these both steps stabilized phone and watch in 100% no need to be connected via wifi to any network, just radio need to be in turn-on

i believe,both are using the primary channel with same antenna connection, means that the Wifi and bluetooth share the same antenna and the other antenna is for the lte or 3g or 4g data,it make sense,but it would drain faster the battery,that's why we need a bigger battery capacity.

for me in regular usage with Eric’s launcher + watch droid still in ON via BT watch easily is able to work from 0700 to 2400; i don’t know how much power is consumed due to Wifi ON with BT when BT is only connected and wifi on listening;

Hi…i had the same problem with watchdroid. I found a fix after using wiiwatch. Apparently, this wiiwatch use Bluetooth BLE connection, its so stable, and in the Bluetooth setting, showed no paired device.
Before using wiiwatch please make sure you have unpair your watch, then Pair only via wiiwatch app