Bluetooth calling and WiiWatch

I’ve just flashed the new firmware for Bluetooth calling and it works! Went much easier than expected to for flashing firmware. Bluetooth calling and answering is working as is sync of call history and contacts!

With the watch having new firmware I opened the Connect app on the watch and scanned in WiiWatch. Happily surprised to find V2 is now available and it’s no longer crashing on my phone! Everything appears to be working!

The only issue I have now is that the watch vibrates on notifications but the screen doesn’t come on. Watchdroid had a setting for this but WiiWatch doesn’t seem to - or if it does I’m looking in the worng place. Any suggestions?

zaphod69 AvatarJan 2, 2018 5:53:12 GMT 1 zaphod69 said:
J'ai juste flashé le nouveau firmware pour les appels Bluetooth et ça marche! Est allé beaucoup plus facile que prévu pour le firmware clignotant. L'appel et la réponse Bluetooth fonctionnent comme la synchronisation de l'historique des appels et des contacts!

Avec la montre ayant un nouveau firmware, j’ai ouvert l’application Connect sur la montre et numérisée dans WiiWatch. Heureusement surpris de trouver V2 est maintenant disponible et il ne s’écrase plus sur mon téléphone! Tout semble fonctionner!

Le seul problème que j’ai maintenant est que la montre vibre sur les notifications mais l’écran ne s’allume pas. Watchdroid avait un réglage pour cela, mais WiiWatch ne semble pas - ou si je regarde dans l’endroit usé. Aucune suggestion?

Hello

Je n’ai pas touvé le firmware et pas plus en OTA. C’est cool si ça marche pour vous.

Jan 2, 2018 17:30:29 GMT 1 tilaug said:

Which version firmware should I use for Build Number AQR-LAUNCH-I4-1602-CAMERA-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20170806?

BT calling version for 1gb/16gb HEHUI model ONLY !!

Latest version - BUT - this is not officially released by IQI

This means that you may need to go back to the last non BT dialler version to get OTA’s

This was made specifically for us at my request - so it’s your choice if you want to use it.

You HAVE to use Firmware Upgrade option in SP Tools !!

Use SP Tools version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1712_Win from the web.

Version - AQR-LAUNCH-I4P-1601-Fitness-HEHUI-BT-NHT-V01-20171121

Download here goo.gl/9gRGDi

All other I4 FW here goo.gl/c8gf33

Hello,
I have a I4pro 2gbb 16g with ARQ-LAUNCH-I4Pro-1602-Fitness-NHT-V01-20170921 and I can not find a newer firmware, all I find are in 1601 and I am in 1602 is it important?
is there a firmware for my watch?

Also when I search for an update via OTA I have a message saying “the product is not exist”

thanks you

Bump
Which version firmware should I use for Build Number AQR-LAUNCH-I4-1602-CAMERA-HEHUI-NHT-V01-20170806?

Can change original i4 air (with camera) firmware with custom firmware from lemfo les1 or zeblaze thor for Bluetooth call feature ? I think only diference is that i4 have 1gb ram more. Or is another firmware compatible with that feature (Bluetooth call)?