Bluetooth Call connection drops!

AllCall W1

This watch is working perfectly!

But i had bought this watch for its bluetooth call functionality. Even this feature is working BUT only for 2-3 minutes!

Whenever i setup bluetooth call and sync call log and phonebook from the phone it works for 2-3 minutes. Then when the watch is left for say 4-5 minutes and the screen switches off and if i try to call my phone number then the watch only vibrates and notifies that ‘Theres an incoming call’. There is NO option to pickup and reject the call ie. the bluetooth call functionality is completely lost. I again have to restart bluetooth on watch and again sync everything from phone and again it works only for 2-3 minutes. Once the watch screen switches off on standby and i try calling the phone again, same thing happens!

If it stays like this then its bluetooth call feature would become useless!

Any help on this issue guys?

1 Like

Got it working. I am able to make and receive bluetooth calls using the watch without disconnections.

But still there is this issue of disappearing phonebook and call logs. I have to sync it again and again. As the phonebook keeps disappearing, i am unable to identify the person who is calling me as i only see that person’s number without the phonebook name.

Any fix for this issue so that the synced phonebook and call logs remain permanently loaded in the watch?

Thanks

Jan 8, 2018 14:59:25 GMT 1 shobhitk said:
Got it working. I am able to make and receive bluetooth calls using the watch without disconnections.

But still there is this issue of disappearing phonebook and call logs. I have to sync it again and again. As the phonebook keeps disappearing, i am unable to identify the person who is calling me as i only see that person’s number without the phonebook name.

Any fix for this issue so that the synced phonebook and call logs remain permanently loaded in the watch?

Thanks

Doesn’t really help you with your watch but I have the same problem with my H2 and was never able to resolve it. I uploaded the Bluetooth call app on my Thor and it works fine, so it appears to be more of a problem with certain watches.

Yes but i guess this is more of a software issue and can/should be resolved in future updates (hopefully!).

Also i was wondering how to import the phonebook of my phone in AllCall (ie. for use with sim). Any clues?

shobhitk
you said you got it working as far as not dropping Bluetooth connection now

but you did not say how you did it can you please let us know how
thanks

yrag
I setup WiiWatch to run on phone even when the phone screen went off.

Please explain more detailed about WW?
If you need a BT call reconnect a Bluetooth Autoconnect app may help, but calls history anyway will be lost.

tell me more about this bluetooth autoconnect app ?which one are you using ? And yes guys i am facing same connection problem