Blowing WatchFace Inspire by the work of Marc Ferreira and the universal laucher of

Blowing WatchFace
Inspire by the work of Marc Ferreira and the universal laucher of Eric, I make this face with a gif found on the web.
Look great on my K99.
28/09/18 : Wrong png corrected - New link :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a1WLZ8EB6hsv5SbCz6SUrJUsRSvDKmdH

84458bd00f7e835f08e7baa0f63f0355.gif

this is so beautiful:) thanks!!

on my LEMFO LES1 does not work. You can see only the time without animation

@Andrea_Abele you need Eric’s launcher

WOW. thanks =)

Small bug: annimation moves left and right.
king wear kw88
universal launcher

@Kranthi_Panuganti work without bug with Eric’s launcher…

@Rodolphe_Maignal please give me link for that launcher?

me gustaria saberlo,si alguien lo sabe le agradeceria me lo cuminicase

@sebastian_rodriguez posts that are not in English get removed because they can’t be understood by the community in general.

@Rodolphe_Maignal posts that are linked to unofficial sources of the launcher are not allowed.
It’s on the Play Store and in our support forum which is linked to the community description here.
Cheers

On my LEM7 with newest UL the animation jumps left and right, not a pretty sight. Otherwise it looks great.

Looking at the png files that make up the animation the image suddenly gets bigger and shifts to the left and stays that way until the sequence starts again when the image gets smaller again and shifts to the right. Not at all like the preview image on this page.

do you have this with the correct animation ?

@Rodolphe_Maignal the animation is not OK on this upload. Looking at the png files that make up the animation the image suddenly gets bigger and shifts to the left and stays that way until the sequence starts again when the image gets smaller again and shifts to the right. Not at all like the preview image on this page.

correction done !

thanks for the cut

Please the download link is not working… please provide another link… Thanks

4 Likes

Seconding that​​​​​​​​​​​​​​.

1 Like

The link does not work anymore. Do you know how to find it please?