battery life (finow x5/lemfo lem5)

hi all,

got a lemfo lem 5.

my current config (maybe helps someone):

i use the watch standalone completely (only call fwd from my phone to the watch).

the watch is rooted (flashed twrp and than installed super su)

i use currently all in one toolbox (some temp file cleaning / boot list editing etc.)

greenify for hibernating apps (listed system apps):

integrated appstore
mail
atci_service
bt share
bt Le
BSPTelephony
calendar storage
com.mediatek
contacts
data protection
endineer mode
file manager
FotaProvider
FwkPlugin
FWUpgrade
all google services
launcher (i use erics launcher / original deactivated)
LocationEM2
MiraVision
Mobile Anti-theft
MTK Engineering
MTKLogger
Omacp
PicoTTS
UpgradeSys
VCalendar
Weather
YGPS
some chinese app
all other apps not in use

uninstalled watch helper
uninstalled ios push notification

pure standy, with use as normal watch mostly and some partial wifi and 3g use through the day (deactivated normally / only on for checking mails etc) is around 48hours++.

anyway / anyone have suggestions to keep 3g on without draining too much (service deactivation?)? it seems 3g cuts my battery down to around 12hours… too much in my eyes. i would at least aim for 14h++ to survive a whole work day.

Try to remove all google services, or disable sync on google account.

Aug 31, 2017 7:05:20 GMT 1 ultrasonic said:
Try to remove all google services, or disable sync on google account.

all g apps are forced to hibernate in my config, with greenify. i've never seen any activity since than, only if i open appstore, or another g app.

but i will give it a try and deinstall once. i know the appstore is heavy. will update again

btw. i hibernated a few more services. have to update the list above again. my pure watch use is now at 3 full days without charging (yes at least 60h++). 3g until now untested.
but with wifi and email, i see i still have a problem of too fast dropping (will not survive a whole day).
I will now just stop using the watch at ~10% batt left, so i can use it as a normal watch until the end of the day.

Attention
freeze or ios push notification
will not control the music by bluetooth on the headphones

I had this problem
I had to thaw

Finow x5 air

Jul 29, 2017 19:51:19 GMT 1 seb84 said:
hi all,

got a lemfo lem 5.

my current config (maybe helps someone):

i use the watch standalone completely (only call fwd from my phone to the watch).

the watch is rooted (flashed twrp and than installed super su)

i use currently all in one toolbox (some temp file cleaning / boot list editing etc.)

greenify for hibernating apps (listed system apps):

integrated appstore
mail
atci_service
bt share
bt Le
BSPTelephony
calendar storage
com.mediatek
contacts
data protection
endineer mode
file manager
FotaProvider
FwkPlugin
FWUpgrade
all google services
launcher (i use erics launcher / original deactivated)
LocationEM2
MiraVision
Mobile Anti-theft
MTK Engineering
MTKLogger
Omacp
PicoTTS
UpgradeSys
VCalendar
Weather
YGPS
some chinese app
all other apps not in use

uninstalled watch helper
uninstalled ios push notification

pure standy, with use as normal watch mostly and some partial wifi and 3g use through the day (deactivated normally / only on for checking mails etc) is around 48hours++.

anyway / anyone have suggestions to keep 3g on without draining too much (service deactivation?)? it seems 3g cuts my battery down to around 12hours… too much in my eyes. i would at least aim for 14h++ to survive a whole work day.

What is the ios notification app? what does it do?

I think it’s the notifications app for iphone.

But without it I can not hear the music on the headphones by bluetooth.

Correct - I re-frozen and I can control the music in bluetooth.

Now I froze the music app, to install another, but then I lose control of the music in bluetooth.

I can hear the headphones but I can not play the music or control the sound.

I had to thaw it.

This clock is strange

Oct 10, 2017 11:15:12 GMT 1 toze1 said:
I think it's the notifications app for iphone.

Now I froze the music app, to install another, but then I lose control of the music in bluetooth.

I had to thaw it.

This clock is strange

i have bt headphones, but never tested with the lemfo.
BT in general should work without iOS notification service (at leat it did for me, while i was streaming music per youtube and bt speakers)

the watch is strange… i think the coding in general is more than sloppy. I don’t know how good MTK6580 as hardware is in general, so can’t say something here.

But you can also see all the watches have amoled or oled, and normally those displays should be very savy, but i see they use too much power, too.

After all, I also redone the iosnotifications again.

After restarting again, I ran out of music control.

Therefore I can not freeze neither music nor ios

Try it on yours.

Oct 10, 2017 11:38:55 GMT 1 seb84 said:
Oct 10, 2017 11:15:12 GMT 1 toze1 said:
I think it's the notifications app for iphone.

I had to thaw it.

This clock is strange

i have bt headphones, but never tested with the lemfo.
BT in general should work without iOS notification service (at leat it did for me, while i was streaming music per youtube and bt speakers)

the watch is strange… i think the coding in general is more than sloppy. I don’t know how good MTK6580 as hardware is in general, so can’t say something here.

But you can also see all the watches have amoled or oled, and normally those displays should be very savy, but i see they use too much power, too.

Is IOS notification only for iPhones? or will the notifiation for android stop working too?
Oct 10, 2017 13:52:33 GMT 1 donlombardo said:
Oct 10, 2017 11:38:55 GMT 1 seb84 said:
i have bt headphones, but never tested with the lemfo. BT in general should work without iOS notification service (at leat it did for me, while i was streaming music per youtube and bt speakers)

Is IOS notification only for iPhones? or will the notifiation for android stop working too?

only iphone. thats why i deleted it. i use only android for years now.

Hi
Seb84, 

If you delete IOS, you will not be able to control the music over bluetooth.

I tried to freeze but had to thaw.

I have the autonomous watch, with sim card.