Battery drain... Root e Twrp

Hi, my Driggo Di01 with Kw88 firmware e bt call e Watch droid work very good… But i will find a solution about battery drain, my watch in Fly mode e only bluetooth for Watch droid e Bt call work about for 10/11 hour max…
I installed Greenfy but in Non Root mode… Usefull?
I try to install Twrp but when reboot in recovery it load default recovery…
I try also Magisk to root, but Fastboot not found watch… I try Kingroot but no lucky…
Any help?

Apr 25, 2018 17:30:43 GMT 1 lollomix said:
Hi, my Driggo Di01 with Kw88 firmware e bt call e Watch droid work very good.... But i will find a solution about battery drain, my watch in Fly mode e only bluetooth for Watch droid e Bt call work about for 10/11 hour max.... I installed Greenfy but in Non Root mode... Usefull? I try to install Twrp but when reboot in recovery it load default recovery.... I try also Magisk to root, but Fastboot not found watch.... I try Kingroot but no lucky..... Any help?

hi. I have this problem too. It works about 11 hours when i record aboit 40 minutes. Let me know if you find any solution Thanks
Hi, my Driggo Di01 with Kw88 firmware e bt call e Watch droid work very good.... But i will find a solution about battery drain, my watch in Fly mode e only bluetooth for Watch droid e Bt call work about for 10/11 hour max.... I installed Greenfy but in Non Root mode... Usefull? I try to install Twrp but when reboot in recovery it load default recovery.... I try also Magisk to root, but Fastboot not found watch.... I try Kingroot but no lucky..... Any help?

have you followed the instruction for root? recovery is very simple to do, go through the process again and if you still having problems tag me and i'll try to help.

Apr 26, 2018 3:35:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi, my Driggo Di01 with Kw88 firmware e bt call e Watch droid work very good… But i will find a solution about battery drain, my watch in Fly mode e only bluetooth for Watch droid e Bt call work about for 10/11 hour max…
I installed Greenfy but in Non Root mode… Usefull?
I try to install Twrp but when reboot in recovery it load default recovery…
I try also Magisk to root, but Fastboot not found watch… I try Kingroot but no lucky…
Any help?

have you followed the instruction for root? recovery is very simple to do, go through the process again and if you still having problems tag me and i'll try to help.

I want root only for battery drain ,about app to manage o fix a problem.. no need for other... You have found any solution for battery drain? I follow instruction about twrp flash..... Can you repeat? Wich twrp suggest? Thanks
Apr 26, 2018 5:36:51 GMT 1 lollomix said:

Apr 26, 2018 3:35:12 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
have you followed the instruction for root? recovery is very simple to do, go through the process again and if you still having problems tag me and i’ll try to help.

I want root only for battery drain ,about app to manage o fix a problem… no need for other…
You have found any solution for battery drain?
I follow instruction about twrp flash…
Can you repeat? Wich twrp suggest?
Thanks

Installing TWRP is tricky on this watch with the KW88 firmware. Root is not going to help you with battery, even cutting the clock speed down isn’t going to improve much.

Its all about how you use the watch. The 10-11 hours you have are very good for this type of watch

Apr 26, 2018 15:31:11 GMT 1 spikey911 said:
Apr 26, 2018 5:36:51 GMT 1 lollomix said:
I want root only for battery drain ,about app to manage o fix a problem.. no need for other... You have found any solution for battery drain? I follow instruction about twrp flash..... Can you repeat? Wich twrp suggest? Thanks

Installing TWRP is tricky on this watch with the KW88 firmware. Root is not going to help you with battery, even cutting the clock speed down isn't going to improve much.

Its all about how you use the watch. The 10-11 hours you have are very good for this type of watch

Improve with app like Greenify o similar?

13/15 hour will good for me… Damn…

I just replaced my battery and I can do it very quickly. The thread for the product is this :

www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-KW88-Battery-350mAh-high-quality-battery-For-KW88-KW99-Smart-watch-replacement-3-8v/32894459692.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.227d4c4dcRViJQ

But somehow, even when I turned off the watch, the battery always drain by itself. I guess it was the characteristic of lipo battery.

I had learnt as well, if the lipo volatge is down below 2.5v, it will permanently damaged.

Maybe these guy need to use lithium ion instead of lipo.

Regards,

Chairul