Array Types for Watchfaces (Calories, Distance, etc.)

Jep, you are right, copy-error. Fixed.

2 Likes

array 101: year month day (YY/MM/DD)

List as of now:

1 yearmonthday (YYYY/MM/DD)

2 monthday

3 month

4 day

5 weekday

6 hourminute

7 hour

8 minute

9 second

10 weather

11 temperature

12 steps

13 heartrate

14 battery level

16 year

17 battery arc

18 arc steps

19 moon phase

54 kcal

60 distance

62 for GIFs on stocklauncher

97 Pedometer text

98 Heart rate text

99 charging battery icon

100 Tap Action

101 Year Month Day (YY/MM/DD)

1001 distance

1002 distance unit (0=KM, 1=miles)

1011 temp unit (0=C, 1=F)

thanks to @G1NT0N1C

2020.03.26: 62 added by G1NT0N1C

4 Likes

Did you checked which time format is araytype 1?

1 Like

ahhh I see what your mean, give me a sec

101: YY/MM/DD
1: YYYY/MM/DD heh it’s a new find!

@G1NT0N1C edited now the list… how about pinning the list to android development category?

1 Like

I moved it to “Custom Faces - Developement & Guides” category. This should be the right place.

1 Like

I corrected my previous link…

1 Like

Hey Everybody :hugs:

Some more stupid questions from the Newby :see_no_evil:

Is there an array to include external data in the watchface?

What xml code are we using here anyway and is the any documentation?

I found most of the arrays also work in the original stock launcher (Optimus Pro)

1 Like

Excellent question about what xml code and documentation!

I’m just dreaming here, but what I mean is something like:

`indent preformatted text by 4 spaces`
<drawable>
<arraytype>???</arraytype>
<centerX>85</centerX>
<centerY>-10</centerY>
<cls>com.astrodata.sunset.ServiceAction</cls>
<pkg>com.astrodata.sunset</pkg>
</drawable>
1 Like

And what is that?
Is that code or is it simply encoded/encryted?
And if its code, who the hell…? :innocent:

PK ir¤H¹)õ û assets/aboutþÊ µMNÃ0…÷HÜadºjC¢PÔÔ‰ÄÏ’; '™$–ÙCD¹gÄ…¸q›Jü ¡¼°Ÿf<ß{š×§g^É>?<€áx ŽV ³@IÓeÓR ñiw¿„Úhš:ù€)D‹¡Œc¬Gë¤Ñ7$I!ã…ÝòØóoØûSß'ö0f¡‰¼—C5ý}nî›Pel69J’ÅÙE4ɹ€Öbµ2‚¤nÒ»®„AÎ6‚ñPä<ôÃ#ìX®[þ|¶¿´¬«B”·ƒéV~µÝq ñ§5\šneýgxy„ø$JàJ6’„‚kYãΕ‚u߁E‡¶Çjö1Àæ}PKa¹)õ û PK ir¤HÌÉ ¡î assets/config­ÑÁŠÂ0€á³‚ïrö ¼­¸°÷&bÚ¬“4DÄw·µ»wf….-ùC?&½LƦ[–kíÌl†Ñexþ.ËžºnP¹„l§aÜ¡Ïö÷Ë{øùðuúL(RUµï£~=w> ‘ÌÒ3«Z}ë?\¿Tñ‹˜ZÒ0–k.ö–8…FÃœ\s±µ©Ü^ë¹àÜÅ#ðÎ!jäN?‘‹®À•µ™#ÅHAu•œ‹^¿Vô¯¼Ò6•
UR.öIúT^8Õ{ o¯I Æ왚îwDu*¹æbë†N¥&AÃëv2¾Þ PKaÌÉ
¡î PK ir¤H‹s¸ Ü b assets/roote±jÄ@Dûƒû‡éÜCR†Hšâ8פ\ïʶˆoe$íÿ}lƒ¹@ZÍ£7 ð–“
‘¨ˆsîÀï £J$3H‹02­R1Òí²gÝ8\Üç%Å7¨£„(ÙULìý¢ì›ÍéZ¿4úz<,õ¸ôd„–‚%C¦%ûu>_0’^ÙŒ%?ßݏuõâO…¦¸K¾Ouu¢\þŸ-f)ºÿºàeñ–Ò&‚•®#óÕµ’=$ãC¤e¢ø–â¥Ù@[ÎieÈFŠÜrÄæu“}¿?eõñðPKa‹s¸ Ü b PK ir¤H¨tUÍ assets/root_armQINÃ@¼#ñ‡~ D‚#B\y×H$Kˆ<ÀxþFœ˜Œ’‰±?©þ
Õcc‚à43]ÕÕÕ5¨4Å^¨E]Tè´ÄFP£ÕN4åÑòÙÀk¦¥`‰­8Éú—šÃ›

@Odin Almost everything is external data; from the time the watch use (international standards) to weather and steps counts. An exception could be battery power levels. So you need to clarify what you mean by external data. Also, the xml code you inserted looks like a array 100 tap action.

lastly, I’m not a programmer really, but that code looks a lot like binary executable code. Not meant for you as a human to read. What are you really trying to do?

Looks like a zip file.

I would like to include data like sunset time, day of year, week of year and counts from a counter Into my watchface.
I also would like floor count…

Problem is that there’s no way of knowing WHERE to pull the sunset time from afaik, so even if you have the array it’s not easy knowing how to make it work for your location. You would have to depend on the system weather app to provide that info.

All is not lost if you want to program watches using LUA language and watchmaker .watch files that you use in universal launcher, I’ve done quite a few that works on our platform.

workflow woud be 1- create and design with WFD then export .watch file that you import in watchmaker. From there you program them to do whatever you want. There are tutorials and mewe groups that can help. Problem is that rectangular faces aren’t supported so I’m just staying with stock launcher. I can have google voice search as a tap action and just ask the sunset time directly to google :wink:

btw, that data you posted… try opening it in a hex editor? https://hexed.it/ and paste the code into it and choose to paste it as a new file. (the format is .bin)

2 Likes

Looks like something Doons would spew in the lounge.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Louis_Peek God bless you my son! :church: :laughing: Not only for the personal plug about my highly imaginative writing…but for the idea of perhaps “PK ir¤H¹)õ û assets/aboutþÊ µMNÃ0” the life out of @G1NT0N1C and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu with a bit of fancy “†Hšâ8פ\ïʶˆoe$íÿ}lƒ¹@ZÍ£7 ð–“” work. G1N & Tim, you loveable (?!!:woozy_face:) pair of rascals, please note that it was Louis who suggested this idea! :crazy_face::rofl: Cheers and the best of " ®À•µ™#ÅHAu•œ‹^¿Vô¯¼Ò6•"!!! Doons

5 Likes

Thank you very much. You really intensely dealt with my question.
I really appreciate your effort :pray:

1 Like

LOL! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like