Are the x5+ w618 ROMs with Preloader?

Hi,

I accidentally flashed the w616 firmware on my w618 with preloader. (I was young and naiv)

So…now I need a rom with preloader and hopefully it will come back to life, but in a firmware I downloaded before the “firmware disaster” here, is no preloader. So I´m afraid that even when they are back online, there will be no one with a preloader!?

At the moment, my finow is only a paperweight…I mean, it does its job very well and looks good, but it´s no option.
Can anyone help?

probaste a desconectar la bateria del reloj

Jul 13, 2017 10:50:30 GMT 1 chromax said:
Hi,

I accidentally flashed the w616 firmware on my w618 with preloader. (I was young and naiv)

So…now I need a rom with preloader and hopefully it will come back to life, but in a firmware I downloaded before the “firmware disaster” here, is no preloader. So I´m afraid that even when they are back online, there will be no one with a preloader!?

At the moment, my finow is only a paperweight…I mean, it does its job very well and looks good, but it´s no option.
Can anyone help?

see if the custom rom that is for the blitz can be good for your watch it fixed for others, before you do anything ask there other users.

Already fixed with the rom from the roms-thread.