App to rotate skins

I’m curious… The first post on this page asked “Is there an app that will rotate clockskins hourly, daily, etc?” and @g1nton1c replied “No, there is no app for this.”

My question: I assume your .apk was in the works for some time, why is it that it just suddenly appeared?

There wasn’t any app for that. It is brandnew. @iscle readed the question and created this app.

4 Likes

I created the app in a couple of hours after reading the question :wink:

3 Likes

@iscle Ah, Now thats what comes of being born on the planet Krypton! I on the other hand, took a couple of hours to find out how to work the thumbs up button! :woozy_face::rofl: But seriously mate, it certainly sounds like the very program that a lot of people have been looking for. So thank you for sharing both the program, and your talent, with us! Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

…because he’s THAT good!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wow! Do you give lessons? I’m VERY grateful and LOVE to see a different face every so often.

With all the effort of building the various faces, they need to be enjoyed frequently!

2 Likes

@iscle is one of the fastest. He develops an app before you realize that you need it! :wink:

3 Likes

are you trying to tell me you are considering not using the las vegas watch?? hmmm :thinking:

@R_Sauvalle That face you designed has been on my watch…and attracting plenty of comments…ever since you designed it. Also as I don’t have Universal Launcher on my watch, so I won’t be shuffling (:rofl:) faces arouns except by hand…but I did think that @iscle deserved some praise and a “Thank you” for such a splendid effort. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

Lol it was only an attempt at joking :slight_smile: haha

Yeah I know that mate…but just wanted to let you know that the face you designed is getting a lot of comments. Although a watch face made of cards really is a prime candidate for a watch face “Shuffler”! :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

Once again, awesome apk… You did point-out the skins appear randomly which is true although I find it tends to repeat the same 4 -5 skins (of 10 - 15). Is there any way to program it to select every skin before repeating? In any event, I’m grateful for the apk!

I can try to add that feature…

But I can confirm it’s true randomness, since I’m using the Random function from Java…

1 Like

Appreciated! I’ll check it again in a few days…

Is there any options that need to be changed? I have it installed on Kospet Optimus, but they’re not changing. I have it enabled and changed intervals to 2 and 3 mins, but they haven’t switched yet.I have universal launcher installed. I Installed on watch from playstore. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

That’s weird… Are your watchfaces compresed (on a .zip file) or extracted to their own folders?

I have some on folders and others from watchmaker ‘.watch’

They’re changing, but only after I leave the randomizer app.

TOP TOP TOP ! Awesome.

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I gave-up on the UL, but sure would like to have the randomizer for my standard launcher. Is that a possibility?

1 Like