App to rotate skins

Is there an app that will rotate clockskins hourly, daily, etc? If so, where will I find it?

2 Likes

No, there is no app for this.

2 Likes

@doubledad As of yet, a watchface shuffler has not been created. If there is enough interest, maybe @Eric_Crochemore can incorporate the idea into a future release of UL. If he did, it would probably be cool if you could choose the faces to rotate and the duration between changes. Just don’t expect it to be overnight. If he does decide to add the feature, it’s probably going to take a while to add and test the code.

2 Likes

I’ve made this app for you :slight_smile: The minimum time is 1 minute, maximum is whatver you want.

ClockSkinRandomizer-V1.apk (1.0 MB)

This will choose a random clockskin from the clockskins folder and set it every X minutes/hours/days.

EDIT: This is V1, so there might be some bugs or issues…

12 Likes

Terrific! When I unzip I find 2 folders and 3 files, how do I install on the watch?

It’s not a .zip, it’s an .apk, just copy it to the watch memory and from a file explorer open it, it will let you install it.

I will release it to the PlayStore tomorrow, so it’s easier to download.

7 Likes

FAR OUT, MAN!:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I like it when i have nothing to do. :smile:

4 Likes

thanks to this… very useful app

1 Like

Nice app, Works great on Kospet hope running universal launcher.Excellent work, Ur gifted man. :hugs:

2 Likes

I’ve posted the app to the PlayStore.
If you had previously installed the APK version, remove it and install it from here. This way you will get automatic updates when I update it.

7 Likes

Didn’t have UL… Where will I find UL to install?

You’ll find it in the playstore.

2 Likes

UL is soooooo cool! Try my Subaqua Noma V watch face with it!:smiley:

Not having UL is like not having beer in your system ( nothing functions as it should ) . :+1:

2 Likes

But, but… I use Nova Launcher when developing LineageOS… That’s why there are bugs in the ROM? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tried installing ClockSkinRandomizer message said “Can’t parse the package” Lemfo Les2

Try the new version from the PlayStore, your watch might be running a version of Android older than 6.0. In the new version, I’ve added compatibility down to Android 4.4

1 Like

Found it on PlayStore on PC, but doesn’t come-up on the PS on my watch

Strange… This is the newer version in case you need it: app-release.apk (1.1 MB)

1 Like