App for receiving smartphone notification without Bluetooth

Hello,
I’m having problems in finding a working app to receive notifications from my smartphone through wifi or 3g network, without connecting the two devices via Bluetooth. Watch droid works very well, but requires Bluetooth pairing, which is battery consuming and requires the two devices being next each other.

I’ve been using Pushbullet in combination with EchoBullet for a while, and it worked great, but suddenly stopped mirroring WhatsApp notifications, so after checking the settings, I have uninstalled the app from the watch and from the phone, in order to reinstall it. In the process the watch hanged, and after rebooting I have reinstalled the app, but it doesn’t login to my Google account anymore. I have wiped out all data and tried to uninstall and install again, but same error in logging in comes out. I’ve written to the app assistance but they never replied.
Then I wanted to try Bridge, but it appears to be not compatible with lemfo lem 8, as from the watch Google play doesn’t show the app, and from pc the device is greyed out if I try to install the app. I’ve written on XDA forum where they present the app, but nobody replied.
Then I tried m2d, but also inserting the requested codes on the watch and phone app, no notification were sent.
Then I tried Desktop notifications, but it just works badly, I mean sometimes notification arrives, sometimes not.

What do you suggest I would use for the purpose?

Thank you