Anyone else have a hope?

Please calm down ! Kospet firmware is maybe not perfect but it’s not worse than the other full android watches around here, so i don’t think it deserve this. Kospet Hope is a great watch.

1 Like

I think @Glitterfart is just frustrated (as am i) the watch has the potential to be AMAZING but isnt being used to its potential… We can only hope for future updates and help from people who can work on apps :+1:

1 Like

Thanls for the tips, it just seems a shame that everything you want to do with rhe watch requires 1,2,3 or even 4 workarounds to do!

Right, i just want to point out the fact that Kospet is not worse than the other companies and is giving firmware updates when possible.

The Problem is… I only have installed Gesture Search, Telegram and Facebook. Everything else is Standard. So i don’t see any rubbish.

Only in Flightmode the Battery last very long. With Wifi or mobile data on it takes almost a day and the battery is empty.

right Ryan , I never said the watch is bad imho it can be top notch but whats the point of having 32 gb and 3g mem with this poor very poor UI and the workarounds makes it complicated

2nd its not a matter of keeping my cool just cant stand the ignorance of KOSPET

thats not the point mine was new too a FR gave me much longer battery life

Just ordered mine, so not yet, but impressed with specs and reviews

I never said that you said the watch was bad. I said you seemed frustrated with aspects as am i… Never mind!

Hi Ryan ,
i was referring to Eric

sorry my bad

Will that wipe the firmware update?

What does that mean? Do you mean if the firmware update would wipe the watch? No, it won’t delete anything on your watch, everything will stay intact.

1 Like

4 days have passed since the last post in the Kospet Hope topic. It’s so sad, but perfectly normal for a watch which didn’t get the love from its maker.

Yeah, it’s perfect for a few things, but a cheaper mobile phone is much more perfect for these things. KingWear / Kospet has released a FW update a month ago - it fixed a few bugs I assume, but nothing more, the “fitness” part is just as it was: useless.

We had discussed anything about this ALMOST perfect watch, but the manufacturer doesn’t give a sh*t about our opinions and feature requests. The planned quantity was sold, let’s create another ALMOST perfect watch - the Kospet Optimus Pro - without real support!

Meh, I still kinda like my Hope, but stock Android is almost useless on a round and low-res display. (The Optimus Pro has a 454x454 AMOLED display, it has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM just like the Hope, it has two SoCs - one for Android and one for one week of runtime with basic fitness functions and displaying the time -, it’s only a bit more expensive than the Hope, but I don’t have another $150 on a nice gadget without proper support.)

1 Like

There’s plenty of fitness apps on Android, so if you don’t like the stock ones, just install another app. Sonia made video about this. You’re not asking for bug fix, you’re asking for changing everything, in fact it’s not clear what you’re asking, but it doesn’t look like bug fixes support…
Once again, there’s plenty of apps to do nearly anything on Android…

1 Like

Yeah, I know, just expressed my thoughts about the Hope after almost 4 months.
That’s why I won’t buy the Optimus Pro.

I have a Xiaomi Mi 9, it had 3 updates in the past three weeks (mine has the stable EU ROM), and these updates addressed things people of the Mi Community complained about. That’s what I call working support of a cooperating company…

Sorry, I’m not complaining here - with a bit more love from KingWear this watch could be the ultimate one. Without proper support from them - I know, MTK is the official supplier of the Chinese army, so they couldn’t publish anything, but I doubt the army would use this low-tier SoC - there just can’t be a thriving community.

Hi Eric , there are many fitness apps available most dont work or are very incorrect . The best choice and most accurate is runmeter elite version and still need 2 other apps to reset GPS data .same goes for sleep monitor a 1000nd available none works properly without draining the battery to 10 - 15 % overnight
the point is to get things done its cumbersome . 2nd we are wasting our time here bla bla bla bla only never any feedback from KOSPET they simply dont care . for me KOSPET is done or something must change drastically

next watch might be a zeblaze coz they got customer service , or waiting for the google pixel watch if it comes with 4g sadly ticwatch doesnt have 4g outside of China coz its really nice talking to them.

if it is too costly to have proper standard apps on the HOPE why they dont sell paid versions on play store.

and im sure the optimus pro is running on the same crap apps

2 Likes

I just received my Kospet Hope Lite. I decided to go with the Kospet after doing quite a bit of study on similar watches. The Kospet seemed to come out on top in so many areas…Ram & memory size…detachable straps…stand alone mobile phone, etc. I have only just finished setting the watch up and inserting the sim card…I also loaded a few more watch faces. I like the size of the watch…many reviewers say it is too big…I don’t think so, it fits quite comfortably on my 7 & 1/2 inch wrist. Looking forward to learning more about how to get the optimal performance out of this little beauty!

1 Like

Anyone know if these would fit?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ringke-Frontier-Protection-Accessory-Aluminium/dp/B07LGRHS9C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&qid=1550564352&sr=8-2&keywords=ringke%2Bbezel%2Bstyling%2Bfor%2Bgalaxy%2Bwatch&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=chitecrev-21&linkId=6efdfbd225dd757530a141825aa33235&language=en_GB&psc=1

I dont think so Paul… Looks like according to the Kospet page, the hope is 49mm, those are 46mm

I have Kospet hope with cracked display, it’s manufacture defect because bezel and display screen is tight fitted, so when there is a normal impect on bazen it will crack display. They should have given rubber gasket between bezel and display.So friends be careful, don’t drop your watch even from two feet !!! Although watch is very good and I like it very much.