Another radar-watchface. I have selected america for the scenery this time

Ok, I installed the green changed by hue conversion from your RED_RADAR at the moment… But I look forward to seeing yours with special functions. :wink:

@Gabriele_Gabolander hahaha that is so cool and easy once u did the heavy work in the brain to think bout it!!! Smart @G1NT0N1C :clap: now I have to find out how the battery indicator works :slight_smile: Greets!

@Jurgen_Oberst IMHO battery indicator is much easier … :wink:
I think he associated an image with one filled bar on digit number 1, an image with two filled bars on digit number 2 and so on until 9 … and perhaps he set a big distance between digit in order to display only the “tens” digit in the panel. :slight_smile:

@Gabriele_Gabolander No, It’s a little bit more complicated. In your way it would only possible to show 9 bars. Did you notes that there are 10 bars?

@Gabriele_Gabolander hmmm I’ll have a look at that tonight to better understand when I come home from work when wife and baby are sleeping and after I made a requested face so that will be around 4-5 o’clock in the morning hehehe greets!

I think it is one of the most beautiful watch faces I have ever seen. Both Green and Red, even though Red is a little better… you have done a FANTASTIC job!!