Amazing Things using TWRP

Is there anything amazing I can do except rooting using TWRP recovery in my smart watch i4 air. If there anything then please tell me.

Mar 24, 2018 16:38:32 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:
Is there anything amazing I can do except rooting using TWRP recovery in my smart watch i4 air. If there anything then please tell me.

what do you mean?
Mar 24, 2018 16:38:32 GMT 1 ppssvvkk said:

oh oh..... you might search on the magical internet for your answers, but here are some things:

- backups (not only normal backups, but just keep the whole partitions for full restore and flashing / i think this is pretty amzing and simply made in twrp)
 - change filesystem (ext 3 / ext 4)
 - work on every possible file (.prop yeah)
 - restore everything

might be missing terminal services etc.

ah and despite root, try xposed… gives you even more options (install / flash through twrp same root)

xposed is a good point. With the xposed edge plugin you can define custom actions on screen or buttons. This can be very helpful. For example “Jump back to last app” or “radio off” on “back button long press” or “double tab on top”. I had problems reaching the enter button on the swype keyboard, so I made a “enter” on double tap at the left side of the screen.

With Kernel Adiutor you can underclock your device and change the gouvernor to save some battery.

With Vysor you can control the watch and reach all corners through your desktop.

Also using Amplify + Xposed you can stop wakelocks and alarms from draining your battery on standby, (search 0.0% /hr xposed+ amplify + greenify on xda)

use appsettings on xposed to change dpi or other display settings for indivdual apps
use better battery stats to know about ur battery usage and help with wakelocks.
use File remover to remove system files you do not need like maps etc

For experts:-

Have you guys seen or heard about any custom kernel for our watches? I want to try different governers and maybe downclock and downvolt my watch.

Jun 25, 2018 15:19:28 GMT 1 firefoot007 said:

Have you guys seen or heard about any custom kernel for our watches? I want to try different governers and maybe downclock and downvolt my watch.

Kernel Adiutor is your friend!

Jan 3, 2019 16:29:06 GMT 1 chromax said:

Yeah i tried that long time ago, but it didnt give me the governor options which custom kernels mostly have nor the undervolt option. Though i think it can underclock.

I prefer LSpeed

Jan 14, 2019 8:38:55 GMT 1 pycon said:

I prefer LSpeed

I use Lspeed on all my rooted Android tablets and love it. I installed it on my Lemfo Lemx and it caused a real bad battery drain, even though I set it up under the battery saving profile. I am not sure what I did wrong.

Jan 20, 2019 14:20:51 GMT 1 cranstonsnord said:

Jan 14, 2019 8:38:55 GMT 1 pycon said:

I prefer LSpeed

I use Lspeed on all my rooted Android tablets and love it. I installed it on my Lemfo Lemx and it caused a real bad battery drain, even though I set it up under the battery saving profile. I am not sure what I did wrong.

I know very well Kernel Adiutor but have u tried Kernel Toolkit too ?