Always on Display Zeblaze Thor pro

Oh yeah I’ve forgot to mention, I disabled the google play service while testing the always on display, because it consume more battery. Without the Google play service, my watch could go for more than 2 days with Bluetooth off (aod off). If I enable Google play service, my watch battery could only last for 1 day

1 Like

Hi All!!

I completed the test with the following parameters
Watch: Zeblaze Thor 4 plus
Wifi,bt,OFF, Hand bright screen OFF, Flying mode ON
Universal launcher always on mode
Brighightness: lowest
Watchface: dimm mode full white
I didn’t use the watch! I was just looking at the time
screen time verry verry good!!!

Woww. Impressive. Did you turn on pedometer and heart rate sensor?

Sorry! Pedometer on Heart rate off!
And google play services on. But google sync off!

And the test started at 100%

Pedometer is always on with UL…

1 Like

Is there any way to shut it off?

not yet, i can add an option. But i doubt it will change a lot the battery usage.

Huge thanks, I look forward for that option in the future update, and so as some of optimus user like @Brandonoouah really needs it since the pedometer drain the battery, he said.

I have found a way to completely shut the backlight off without rooting my watch. It is done by activating battery saver.
Always on display can also be achieved by using an app called as touch lock. But this app is not slowing down the refresh rate, so it’ll drain the battery obviously, but it’ll make all the movement especially tourbillon, which will move smoothly. So if you want to show off your tourbillon skin, this might be one of the solution

1 Like

I have opposite question guys.

It is possible to boost brightness of always time on?

I would like to keep this feature on, but in daylight is not readable at all.

No sorry . This is not possible . Thanks

Btw, isn’t your display a super amoled screen? You might need to be aware of screen burn-in when using AOD.
Lets ask @Dr_Andy_Vishnu, he use AOD too on amoled. Will its gonna be a problem on amoled?

Sorry , i dont understand the question

Sorry for my lousy English :sweat_smile: . Didn’t you say you turn on the always on display? Will that pose risk of having a phenomenon called as burn in display on amoled?

Yes you can have screen burn effect

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Dont worry . Yes , sometimes when using a new face i have the screen on all day and never ever have had screen burn . Thanks

1 Like

ahh my tourb <3 btw, I’ll post the sagittarius tomorrow in WM official group

1 Like

You might want to consider a smartwatch with transreflective screen as a replacement :grin:

Yess. That’ll be awesome mate, can’t wait to see that

1 Like