Alternative notification app

Cheers,

I installed MicrosoftLauncher on my LemX and lost therefore the notification app. I can not see any notification from the Android Phone any longer, because swiping to the left won´t work . Is there an alternative App for me to show the notifications from my S7 on the watch. Must not be Bluetooth, can be 4g. Alternatively is there a App that can show me a statusbar like on a “normal” phone?

Thanks

Markus

Hi,
I use Total Launcher and Edge Gesture.
You can see a statusbar like a normal phone!
Just for your information,
I use lemx with these apps,like this movie.This is Japanese,but you can see the movie.

www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/reviews/B07HRBR24P/ref=cm_cr_dp_mb_top?ie=UTF8

Thanks a lot. I finally had the time to install Total Launcher and it is working great. But I need a kind of display lock. How do you realize this with the watch?

Markus

1 Like
Mar 10, 2019 17:45:19 GMT maggi said:
Thanks a lot. I finally had the time to install Total Launcher and it is working great. But I need a kind of display lock. How do you realize this with the watch?

Markus

What do you mean by display lock? The normal lockscreen of a phone?

Mar 10, 2019 17:45:19 GMT maggi said:

Markus

Hi,
if you mean the normal lockscreen of a phone as iscle says, I don’t think Total Launcher has the function.
For your information, I use the lockscreen app as follows:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.green.banana.app.lockscreen

I hope that is what you need:)

Feb 11, 2019 15:39:28 GMT 2 maggi said:

yep,
  1. m2d which works with 3g\4g and wifi and bt.

2. use this one:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stihiya.notification.drawer