Alternative Launcher - besides Universal Launcher

Has anyone tried another launcher, like Nova launcher on these watches?
I use nova on my phone.
I currently use Universal Launcher.

1 Like

I tried Nova, however I like UL much better!

1 Like

Your post gave me an idea to try some, so I gave a shot to Nova and Evie. They’re functional, but personally I see no point in using them unless you want to do away with a watchface altogether and have the app icons displayed right off.

1 Like

In case you use another launcher, you can try the my Clockskin wallpaper. But you’ll need to be able to use animated wallpaper…

2 Likes

Cool. Yea I figured it wouldn’t be the best experience but definitely curious. I guess you could a a clock widget to the home screen, no?
Maybe even resize the widget. Could be neat.

Maybe I’ll give it a try just for fun. Well I guess this is all for fun.

I had the day off yesterday and hardly stopped playing with my phone and watch. My gf was like are you going to put those down?.. Haha I said, I’ve been dreaming of this (watch) since I was 10 years old. I’m in full obsession mode for a bit. It’ll fade at some point…

I was dreaming yesterday about Android Q and all upgraded hardware one of these days, but it’ll never be like the first one.

1 Like

Hey Eric, I’m curious why there are no watch faces with tap shortcuts. Any thoughts?
I found one that allows for tap chronograph that actual works. Very cool. But why not a tap certain area for app shortcut?

Ask Tim Collins about “floating launcher”.

1 Like

The clockskin format is limited for now for tap function and i have not tried to implement more on this format. For tap function i use the watchmaker faces that are much more evolved…

2 Likes

Alright. So basically someone could implement shortcuts on the watch face, although no one is doing it yet

I just found a nice quick launcher. So far very good.

3 Likes

Hey that’s cooooooool!

1 Like

Been using all day and do not see any noticeable battery drain and it keeps working without an issue.

4 Likes

This watch is soooo awesome!

1 Like

I tried this on my Optimus Pro and it works like a dream, thanks! :grinning: