AllCall W2 Bricked?

Hello guys,
need some help or advise on how to proceed, it seems my watch is stuck on the ALLCALL logo screen and there’s nothing I can do about it…
At first I thought that i could fix this by unplugging the battery (had a hard time reaching and unscrewing it), but it seems it didn’t work.
Then I watched this video

tried few different things, but can’t get connection with my watch…

Any help will be appreciated

Hi . When the battery dies and you restart after charging is it still the same ?

Yes, still the same, actually there was a time when the screen was lit and didn’t turn off, I left it like that overnight just to make sure the battery is drained. On the next day, I had it on the charger and still have this logo that stays for a brief moment and then it’s dead.
Keep in mind that when it’s on the charger it doesn’t indicate any charging… So I have no idea what’s going on.
Also the video that is mentioned in the first post is about other version of the watch, I have found the allcall w2 firmware version of Android.

Sounds pretty bad . I know its a long shot but try and hold both buttons at the same time ( until you get a reaction ) . Its just got a kospet hope working . If not then you will have to flash firmware . Look at our youtube video on the main page . Let me know how you get on

2 Likes

Ok, i’ve managed to contact the computer with the watch (by pressing firmly the cable connector to the watch) after some unsuccessful attempts to apply the download section with SP_Flash_Tool as it was showed on the first video above…

I noticed that once the screen gets lit (showing that awful logo) i had an error from the program, then i disconnected the battery and tried again.

After some attempts to download it finally succeeded in 100% without error!! Everything was finished and i had a gleam of hope that i fixed the watch!!
Unfortunately when I pushed the start/power button i had the loading ANDROID logo for some time and the animation, then it was all the same… ALLCALL logo that appears briefly and then dead screen…

I am having a feeling that this looks more and more like BATTERY issue?
Anyone that could confirm that? Would replacing the battery fix it?

BTW, i am off now to buy a new watch :grinning:

1 Like

This should definitive solve this problem! :joy:

1 Like

I am guessing that you could not flash the firmware?
You need to have the correct drivers installed to do this.
There is a video that shows you the process on our YouTube channel here and if you tell me what firmware version you are using I can get the firmware for you.
It’s really very easy once you are familiar with it and will cure the problem.

1 Like

Actually I flashed the firmware just fine, even saw the Android logo loading the os, it was stuck only on the allcall logo before that. I’m sure I had the proper firmware that I took from the official allcall website and followed the instructions from the educational video. It took many attempts but it was ok.

I have a new watch now but will try to replace the battery… If you could help me telling me what kind is it would be great!!!