Allcall w1disconnects with watch droid

Hi, I have a problem with my new w1, with watch droid disconnects continuously and I do not understand why. Is coupled with huawei p10 lite, can anyone help me? thank you…

Nov 28, 2017 18:41:40 GMT 1 dom said:
Hi, I have a problem with my new w1, with watch droid disconnects continuously and I do not understand why. Is coupled with huawei p10 lite, can anyone help me? thank you..

are you also using the stock notifications app the Wiiwear\Wiiwatch?

wiiwatch is installed but not connected. only the watch droid is connected to the bluetooth. what can I do? I used it on finow x3 plus and it was fine, now w1 does not go! Do you know how to help me?

Check that your App are allowed to run when the phone is off. In app setting or battery saver setting…

Nov 28, 2017 20:12:05 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Check that your App are allowed to run when the phone is off. In app setting or battery saver setting...

I tried to see these settings as well but I did not find anything …

Nov 28, 2017 19:28:08 GMT 1 dom said:
wiiwatch is installed but not connected. only the watch droid is connected to the bluetooth. what can I do? I used it on finow x3 plus and it was fine, now w1 does not go! Do you know how to help me?

try uninstall the apps from watch and phone and reinstall them and see if it works.

Nov 29, 2017 7:15:42 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

try uninstall the apps from watch and phone and reinstall them and see if it works.

I also tried this but no results! I’m thinking of making a factory reset on the phone …

I have the same problem so I dont think its your phone it must be allcall W1 and somthing to do with bluetooth calling that is available on this watch still try to figure it out

Dec 2, 2017 0:47:25 GMT 1 yrag said:
I have the same problem so I dont think its your phone it must be allcall W1 and somthing to do with bluetooth calling that is available on this watch still try to figure it out

no, in fact, it is not a problem of the phone, I tried with 3 different models of smartphones and the same thing happens … I do not know what to do, if you have news or solutions please let me know …

Dom
make sure you do not have memory cleaners on the phone and on the watch this will effect the Bluetooth connection Now if you do have them on both devices you would have to exclude Watch Droid from both memory cleaners in the memory cleaners settings.
This worked for me let me know if it worked for you

Dec 3, 2017 5:53:35 GMT 1 yrag said:
Dom make sure you do not have memory cleaners on the phone and on the watch this will effect the Bluetooth connection Now if you do have them on both devices you would have to exclude Watch Droid from both memory cleaners in the memory cleaners settings. This worked for me let me know if it worked for you

yrag, I do not think it’s the phone because with the same phone I had a finow x3 + and the connection was fine. I have not installed anything on the clock and I do not know how to see if anything creates Bluetooth connection problems … I do not know what to do …

hello Dom
Ya it was short lived with me onece i recharged my allcall w1 it started do the same thing again so the memery erasers are not the issue. I still think it has to do with the AllCsll W1 because of the Bluetooth calling that is now available ware you can tether calls from you phone without a sim card the Finow X3 i believe does not have that capability. like you i am stumped but i will keep trying

Dec 3, 2017 18:36:45 GMT 1 yrag said:
hello Dom Ya it was short lived with me onece i recharged my allcall w1 it started do the same thing again so the memery erasers are not the issue. I still think it has to do with the AllCsll W1 because of the Bluetooth calling that is now available ware you can tether calls from you phone without a sim card the Finow X3 i believe does not have that capability. like you i am stumped but i will keep trying

hi yrag, but do you have the same problem? Yes I also think it’s a problem of bluetooth calls because it loses the audio connection always! How can we solve this problem?

hello
Dom
yes I have the exact same problem as you are having Bluetooth will not stay connected to my allcall w1 while using Watch Droid last about 20 seconds then disconnects reconnects then disconnects only while using watch droid other wise i have no problem. I have been in contact with developers of Watch Droid software they were unaware of the problem and are the ones that suggested memory erasers were the problem I
have let them know that is not the problem lets see if i hear back

Dec 3, 2017 20:52:04 GMT 1 yrag said:
hello Dom yes I have the exact same problem as you are having Bluetooth will not stay connected to my allcall w1 while using Watch Droid last about 20 seconds then disconnects reconnects then disconnects only while using watch droid other wise i have no problem. I have been in contact with developers of Watch Droid software they were unaware of the problem and are the ones that suggested memory erasers were the problem I have let them know that is not the problem lets see if i hear back

I wrote to the developer myself, but I did not solve anything. If you know something let me know and we hope to solve this stupid problem …

Dec 3, 2017 21:12:40 GMT 1 dom said:
Dec 3, 2017 20:52:04 GMT 1 yrag said:
hello Dom yes I have the exact same problem as you are having Bluetooth will not stay connected to my allcall w1 while using Watch Droid last about 20 seconds then disconnects reconnects then disconnects only while using watch droid other wise i have no problem. I have been in contact with developers of Watch Droid software they were unaware of the problem and are the ones that suggested memory erasers were the problem I have let them know that is not the problem lets see if i hear back

I wrote to the developer myself, but I did not solve anything. If you know something let me know and we hope to solve this stupid problem ...

Well, the same thing happened to me. Just two days ago i have received my brand new W1 and after installing WiiWatch following the procedure from within the app (you know QR code scan, step two, step three...) i went to bluetooth setting to pair my device with my phone (Huawei P 10plus) and there was supprise because two Bluetooth devices with the same name (AllCall W1) were present but with different small icon. First had a watch icon and second just plain bluetooth icon before the name. I've tried to pair them both. The one with watch icon was easier to pair since pairing password on both devices came at once so i just needed to press pair on the phone and on the watch. The second device, the one with the same name but with Bluetooth logo icon was a bit more difficult to pair since it was necessary to type in the pairing password from phone to watch. After that was done i played a bit with wiiwatch and bluetooth call but then curiosity killed the cat. I installed watch droid phone on the phone and watch droid assistant on the watch. Soon i found my bluetooth conection between phone and watch constantly dropping out after around 20seconds but reconecting again automatically which was annoying. WiiWatch was also loosing connection. I have tried installing and deinstalling both apps but they both had Bluetooth connection dropouts even when one of the apps was not installed and one was, no metter which one. I have tried unpairing and pairing again, rebooting devices, both phone and watch with no success. Finaly the next day i have reset the watch to factory settings and installed WiiWatch again but then paired with my phone only one of two offered bluetooth devices in bluetooth devices list, the one with watch icon. I did not pair at all the other device that was showing up in bluetooth search with bluetooth icon. And success... WiiWatch is working without any problem or bluetooth connection dropout. Then curious as one can be, i have again installed Watch droid app on the phone and on the watch and everything is running smoothly without any problem or connection drops. To work around the redundancy regarding notifications i have turned off notifications in WiiWatch and selected watch droid for the purpose. Now honestly to my surprise both apps coexist together with no interference and everything runs smoothly and no bluetooth connection drops at all...
Dec 6, 2017 16:22:22 GMT 1 ivannikcevic said:
Dec 3, 2017 21:12:40 GMT 1 dom said:
I wrote to the developer myself, but I did not solve anything. If you know something let me know and we hope to solve this stupid problem ...

Well, the same thing happened to me. Just two days ago i have received my brand new W1 and after installing WiiWatch following the procedure from within the app (you know QR code scan, step two, step three...) i went to bluetooth setting to pair my device with my phone (Huawei P 10plus) and there was supprise because two Bluetooth devices with the same name (AllCall W1) were present but with different small icon. First had a watch icon and second just plain bluetooth icon before the name. I've tried to pair them both. The one with watch icon was easier to pair since pairing password on both devices came at once so i just needed to press pair on the phone and on the watch. The second device, the one with the same name but with Bluetooth logo icon was a bit more difficult to pair since it was necessary to type in the pairing password from phone to watch. After that was done i played a bit with wiiwatch and bluetooth call but then curiosity killed the cat. I installed watch droid phone on the phone and watch droid assistant on the watch. Soon i found my bluetooth conection between phone and watch constantly dropping out after around 20seconds but reconecting again automatically which was annoying. WiiWatch was also loosing connection. I have tried installing and deinstalling both apps but they both had Bluetooth connection dropouts even when one of the apps was not installed and one was, no metter which one. I have tried unpairing and pairing again, rebooting devices, both phone and watch with no success. Finaly the next day i have reset the watch to factory settings and installed WiiWatch again but then paired with my phone only one of two offered bluetooth devices in bluetooth devices list, the one with watch icon. I did not pair at all the other device that was showing up in bluetooth search with bluetooth icon. And success... WiiWatch is working without any problem or bluetooth connection dropout. Then curious as one can be, i have again installed Watch droid app on the phone and on the watch and everything is running smoothly without any problem or connection drops. To work around the redundancy regarding notifications i have turned off notifications in WiiWatch and selected watch droid for the purpose. Now honestly to my surprise both apps coexist together with no interference and everything runs smoothly and no bluetooth connection drops at all...

I have done the same and identical thing! Installed, uninstalled, reset to factory settings and wiiwatch works, even if the audio connection for bluetooth calls occasionally disconnects. So I tried to install watch droid again, but without success. Wiiwatch works but watch droid keeps unplugging unfortunately!

I find this post a bit interesting. I have never really had a similar problem with Watch Droid (WD) until I got my H2 with bluetooth calling installed. When I connect to the watch with the watch droid app it keeps connecting and disconnecting. I tried restarting both devices, re-pairing the devices, uninstalling/reinstalling the apps and still it acts the same.

When I connect with WiiWatch for BT calling, in the BT calling app it connects and holds the connection until I disconnect it. I use Watch Droid on my I4 Air and it works and keeps the connection. Also I used WD on my H1 and never had any problems.

I finally decided for the time being to use WD for connecting to the I4 and WiiWatch for the H2.

Maybe I solved the problem! With watch droid if I have WiFi enabled along with bluetooth does not disconnect! Strange but it is so! I do not know why but if you have an active WiFi connection on the Smartwatch the connection works great! I will continue the test and will keep us updated. I also wrote to the developer, let’s see what he says …

Dec 6, 2017 20:42:40 GMT 1 dom said:
Maybe I solved the problem! With watch droid if I have WiFi enabled along with bluetooth does not disconnect! Strange but it is so! I do not know why but if you have an active WiFi connection on the Smartwatch the connection works great! I will continue the test and will keep us updated. I also wrote to the developer, let's see what he says ..

You solved one problem only to create another. With Wi-fi and BT both on you will more than likely have a battery drain problem. The only solution would be to only turn them on in that configuration when you need BT calling. A good solution with drawbacks.