AllCall W1 .....

Hi,
There is a way to install wiiwear to work on AllCall W1 because wiiwatch does not work properly on android 8.0.
On kingwear kw88 works wiiwear well.
I do not need to be able to talk from the watch only to receive notifications , call , sms, mail , …
Thank you

Mar 15, 2018 17:44:10 GMT 1 guest said:
Hi, There is a way to install wiiwear to work on AllCall W1 because wiiwatch does not work properly on android 8.0. On kingwear kw88 works wiiwear well. I do not need to be able to talk from the watch only to receive notifications , call , sms, mail , .... Thank you

yes, you can as the wiiwatch, just install it on your phone and connect them.

@ soniasophie9697 wiiwatch It doesn’t work well on android 8.0.
I want to use wiiwear with AllCall W1 , But it is not working.

Mar 16, 2018 7:44:36 GMT 1 guest said:
@ soniasophie9697 wiiwatch It doesn't work well on android 8.0. I want to use wiiwear with AllCall W1 , But it is not working.

I was not familiar with WiiWear so off to the GPStore. It has only been downloaded 198 times and the majority of the reviews are negative. Based on that I would think it is not a good choice and I would pass. Have you tried WatchDroid, probably the best, or one of the other tethering apps mentioned on this site?

Hello everyone
I did not know where to leave this question and I do not know if here is the most indicated place but I will do it here:
I received my allcall w1 about a week ago and everything works correctly I only worry that the resolution of the screen for being 400x400 everything looks very small and I can not read everything that appears on the screen, my question is if there is any way to change this resolution so that I can read everything bigger?
Thank you very much for your help.

May 22, 2018 19:41:16 GMT 1 axlander said:
Hello everyone I did not know where to leave this question and I do not know if here is the most indicated place but I will do it here: I received my allcall w1 about a week ago and everything works correctly I only worry that the resolution of the screen for being 400x400 everything looks very small and I can not read everything that appears on the screen, my question is if there is any way to change this resolution so that I can read everything bigger? Thank you very much for your help.

most likely you can but you need to undersand what you are doing and if it is in developers option that means you have to be able to know what to change there the other way most likely be with root. try magnification i also hate the small writing:/

If you use Watch Droid you can adjust the size of the font in your notifications - after I did this I could easily read my notifications off my watch with a quick glance. I realize this doesn’t help with the every day stuff, but it helps with notifications.

May 22, 2018 19:41:16 GMT 1 axlander said:
Hello everyone I did not know where to leave this question and I do not know if here is the most indicated place but I will do it here: I received my allcall w1 about a week ago and everything works correctly I only worry that the resolution of the screen for being 400x400 everything looks very small and I can not read everything that appears on the screen, my question is if there is any way to change this resolution so that I can read everything bigger? Thank you very much for your help.

Look at the Universal launcher that allows for a change of DPI.

Sometimes for reading txt messages I use OK Google “Read out last txt message received”

Get ‘Settings Search’ app, it gives you a triple tap function that magnifies the image.