AllCall W1 spywear?

Could someone with a stock AllCall W1 check something for me?  I was trying to install the beta version of the TouchOne keyboard on my watch but it didn’t work.  The stock keyboard just doesn’t work for me and I don’t see any way to “voice respond” to text messages.  When I checked file manager to see if the TouchOne keyboard was in there I scrolled all the way to the bottom and there was an icon I didn’t recognize.  It wasn’t a standard folder icon and it was labeled “iport_log.txt” so I clicked on it to see what it was and there were multiple lines of text one of which was “adupsfota/update.zip” .   Doing a search of “adupsfota” turned up many results of it being spywear that had been placed on multiple low to mid end cell phones with Mediatek processors.  Hopefully, someone with a stock W1 can tell me if that file is on the watch from the factory or not.  Maybe it got there when I tried to download the beta version of the TouchOne keyboard?  I used the link from the Smart Watch Ticks video after trying unsuccessfully to download it from the Google Play store.  The google play store said something like, ‘no version for any of your devices’.   Thank you for the help!

Cheers, John

Jul 27, 2018 23:52:32 GMT 1 vdp said:

can you tell me where to look? i have the kw99 which is the same as the w1.

voice typing can work with any keyboard i also do’nt use the stock it is limited.

have you tried jbak? it suits round display and include everything.

i use this one: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwearable.keyboard

Ok, wake the watch–>swipe left and scroll down to “File Manager” and open it–>swipe left again and then scroll down to see if it’s listed. On my watch it’s the last file listed. Instead of the icon looking like a file folder it looks like a tiny sheet of paper with the lower right corner turned up. The file is listed as “iport_log.txt” (size 17.49 KB).

Can voice text be used with the stock keyboard? I don’t see a microphone icon on the keyboard. It was surprising how many “permissions” the various alternate keyboards wanted.

Cheers, John

iport_log.txt is logfile of OTA update checker (it’s on all watches I have)

hi! anybody have an idea how to factory reset allcall w1 on boot? or enter on recovery mood on boot?

Dec 2, 2018 12:27:21 GMT 1 mar234 said:
hi! anybody have an idea how to factory reset allcall w1 on boot? or enter on recovery mood on boot?

Your watch is stuck on boot?

Dec 2, 2018 18:20:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Dec 2, 2018 12:27:21 GMT 1 mar234 said:

Your watch is stuck on boot?

Hi when my W1 will not boot or any other problems I just press and hold the 2 buttons for about a minute and then it re boots, if you want to factory restore you swipe left from the clockface go to settings and scroll down to reset equipment, I have done it a few times it works,