accessibility service enabling using e-robot

While i ran crazy about accessibility and couldn’t get it to work earlier, here my guide for all of you:

Before we can enable accessibility on our smartwatches, we need to root the watch (see in another thread).

After that you should download the following three apps:

1. E-Robot
    2. Secure Settings
    3. Search Settings (or something similar like QuickShort to check the settings after finishing)

1. Install the three apps above mentioned

2. Go to Secure Settings open the tab System+ and enable the System+ module

3. Go to E-Robot

4. Make a new command (name whatever you like)

5. Make a new Event -> go to the tab “System” -> and use “Boot Completed”

6. Make a new Action -> go to the Tab “3rd Party” -> Secure Settings -> System+ Actions -> Accessibility Services -> choose the service you need and change the state to “enabled” than push the back button. E-robot will ask you to “abondon the changes” or “save” -> use yes for “save”

7. Back in the main screen of e-robot, disable notifications, history and confirmation.

8. Save and run the command

9. Check with Setting Search for success

Below all settings done with pics (.zip file)

access.zip (317.63 KB)

have fun

What version of e-robot are you using? Just tried getting it from the play store on my rooted X5+, but I got a “failed to install” error.

cralex AvatarAug 20, 2017 17:31:21 GMT 1 cralex said:
What version of e-robot are you using? Just tried getting it from the play store on my rooted X5+, but I got a "failed to install" error.

1.4.6 just installed form the store. if you have issues, try to download, move to your watch and install with total commander

Aug 22, 2017 6:11:09 GMT 1 seb84 said:
cralex AvatarAug 20, 2017 17:31:21 GMT 1 cralex said:
What version of e-robot are you using? Just tried getting it from the play store on my rooted X5+, but I got a "failed to install" error.

1.4.6 just installed form the store. if you have issues, try to download, move to your watch and install with total commander

Managed to install an older version yesterday and got it working. (I’d like to enable the magnification shortcut too, but that’s another story.) It still won’t update from the store, though. Same thing happened with Airdroid. I just tried updating it with TC but it just says that the install failed. :thinking:

Aug 22, 2017 6:11:09 GMT 1 seb84 said:

Managed to install an older version yesterday and got it working. (I'd like to enable the magnification shortcut too, but that's another story.) It still won't update from the store, though. Same thing happened with Airdroid. I just tried updating it with TC but it just says that the install failed. 🤔
try a factory reset, or flash the watch one time new. what watch you have?

I successfully installed the e-robot on the X5 air through twrp, and I followed the instructions but when I went to the Search Settings to test it did not work, can fix ?